Weeken is time for lighten up our room. And we will show you best tips and instructions to do this work.
Let’s try these tips!
1. Cover a wall in these super easy tape diamonds.
SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A (washi tape) DIAMOND.
2. Use scrapbooking paper to make a bird-shaped decal.
Follow this tutorial, but hang with painter’s tape instead of Mod Podge.
3. Affix fake flowers to the wall.
4. Or, go one step further, and hang homemade paper flowers.
Follow this tutorial.
5. Turn your photos into faux polaroids and hang them on a small clothesline.
You’re only a few steps away from your very own selfie shrine.
6. Transform your Instas into art.
Use this method to make your latte pics last forever (or, at least, until you move out).
7. Tape paper streamers along the length of a wall.
8. Create fake picture frames out of washi tape.
10. Layer different colored doilies on a wall.
Use painters tape and start taping doilies from the bottom of the wall, to achieve a wallpaper-like effect.
12. Hang an office supply organizer than doubles as art.
Sew by following this tutorial and hang with temporary hooks. When moving out, just roll the organizer up with the supplies inside, for easy transportation.
13. Create an oversized confetti mural.
Simply take colored pieces of paper, cut them into circles, and stick them to the wall using painters tape or poster tack.
14. Make scalloped borders for your shelves.
All you need are Post-Its and tape to feel like you live in Hello Kitty’s house.
15. Use velcro strips to hang framed photos.
16. Use paper to create geometric patchwork art.
You can even make it closer to your bed, so it doubles as a temporary headboard.
17. Or make it heart-shaped.
19. Hang a colorful garland around your door.
Maybe a floral version, like this one.
20. Transform an old shutter door into an organizer.
No need to nail anything into the wall and you can customize it to use in all sorts of rooms.
21. Turn paint chips into a beautiful wall installation.
The next best thing to actually painting your walls.
23. Craft your own marquee letter.
You may live in a terrible apartment, but that doesn’t mean you can’t live like a star!
25. Create temporary wallpaper using fabric and starch.
You can do this on nearly any flat surface. The fabric should easily peel off when it’s time for you move out.
26. Or just give off a wallpaper effect, with this geometric wall hanging.
You can even repurpose an old sheet.
27. Use large sheets of scrapbook paper as a temporary headboard.
28. Cluster a bunch of paper flowers together.
One package of tissue paper should yield one gigantic flower.
What do you think about these ideas. They are very useful tips to lighten up and decorate you rooms!
Let do yourself the storages for your beautiful accessories. Your necklaces, bracelets, earrings… will be carefully stored on special things that you will be very surprise seeing them.
All of this DIY things help you become stylish and chic. With simple things and your smart heard, you will make them more beautiful and organized. Let’s see these tips and ‘do yourself’:
- Beautiful and very elegant way to store your necklaces and bracelets
- Interesting way to reuse the wine bottle
- Interesting bracelet holders to make right now
How do you think about these accessory storage ideas. I’m sure they are very useful tips for you, beautiful girls.
Miley Cyrus is under fire from “Fuller House” fans for using Instagram to make fun of one of the show’s stars, Jodie Sweetin. How rude.
Miley Cyrus: I’ll leave the U.S. if Trump wins
The “Wrecking Ball” singer posted a pair of side-by-side images of Sweetin from several years ago, straddling an unidentified, tattooed man, along with the caption “Current Mood #fullerhouse.”
In the photos, the unidentified man’s face has been obscured by cut-outs of what appear to be the face of her “Fuller House” co-star Dave Coulier.
Sweetin, who starred on “Full House” as a child and was a contestant on “Dancing with the Stars” before joining the Netflix series, chronicled her battles with substance abuse and road to sobriety in her memoir, “UnSweetined.”
Review round-up: Netflix’s “Fuller House” is not binge-worthy.
It’s unclear what Cyrus trying to suggest with the post, but fans of Sweetin quickly took offense to it. “You shouldn’t really rehash Jodie’s past, she has moved on by this and has cleaned up her life,” one user commented. “Please focus on your own life.”
Sweetin, for her part, decided to turn the other cheek, telling E! News, “I don’t pay attention to negative stuff. I have so much good stuff going on in my life right now that I try not to pay attention.”